- I wake at 4:40 AM, my routine begins
- I leave home at 5:30 AM to eat
- At 5:54 AM I begin my coffee routine and enjoying the company around me
- Some friends come and go while I am there
- At 8:30 AM, my friend the cook sits beside me and we talk as she eats
- I depart the facility at about 9:05 AM heading home
- I arrive home, post some verbiage on WordPress
- I complete my second phase of the routine at 10:04 AM
- I sit at the computer, drowsy, and move to the recliner
- I hear a knock at the door at 1:09 PM UPS delivery
- WOW, What am I? Who am I? Why am I?
- Awake now, a second awakening, a second life for today.
After I sent the first post I received a call from the office and USPS had delivered it to them. Hardly any of the delivery companies will deliver to the apartments any longer. It makes no sense. Anyway, to make the subject short I have my package and all have been put away and now I am relaxing again for a few minutes.
I was supposed to receive a package today from Amazon, but I guess the ship was late due to the weather. I did go up to the mailbox and then I remembered that it is a Government holiday because they celebrate Veterans Day on Monday so they can be off from work. The working man has to work on Monday for much less than the Government worker. OK, where it my package? UPS, FEDEX, USPS, and snail mail.