- I wake at 4:40 AM, my routine begins
- I leave home at 5:30 AM to eat
- At 5:54 AM I begin my coffee routine and enjoying the company around me
- Some friends come and go while I am there
- At 8:30 AM, my friend the cook sits beside me and we talk as she eats
- I depart the facility at about 9:05 AM heading home
- I arrive home, post some verbiage on WordPress
- I complete my second phase of the routine at 10:04 AM
- I sit at the computer, drowsy, and move to the recliner
- I hear a knock at the door at 1:09 PM UPS delivery
- WOW, What am I? Who am I? Why am I?
- Awake now, a second awakening, a second life for today.
I have a couple of things to do today, one is to clean my tchotchke while I enjoy my slumgullion with a spot of tea. After this, I shall find another project to engage in like some study items, or things to do issues. I know I will be washing dishes because they are already in the washer ready for me to light the fire.
Today I shall clean my tchotchke items and enjoy some slumgullion.
My TV for tonight has been laid to sleep, I am about to move in that direction also. I am getting my locomotion in gear and begin my migration toward that creature called a bed. I call it a creature because it really does not treat me right, but again, I am getting used to that also from so many sources.
I remember the song of many years past, “Locomotion”. I use to enjoy hearing it but I never tried to dance to it.
As a second amendment advocate, a legal permitted gun owner, and right to carry member, I am so tired of the senseless shootings and loss of life that takes place just to bring attention to a nut with a gun doing harm. I know we have gangs with guns, bikers with guns, hunters with guns, and regular people with guns but it is not often either of these four groups is causing trouble. I know I was a biker and I carried, but it was for protection. I carry now for the same reason.
MY PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS GO OUT TO THE VICTIMS OF THE CALIFORNIA SHOOTING.
Today when I got home, I called someone, a new friend,. So I am now sitting around wondering why I called them. I was told that it is ok and that she told me that if I needed anything to call. That is not me doing something like that. She is the one that I hired as my babysitter when I had the surgeries. When she is here we do talk a lot and we are open with one and the other. I guess I will figure it out if I think about it enough.
Just me being spaced