Thinking back a while, I believe that I may have overstated my eye and all of my immediate problems at the time. I am guilty of insecurities in my life. If my overstating a subject was boredom I do apologize. I have moved on, the eye is history, many other things is a history gone by. The second site is not working out well for me, it will become history very soon. I hope to be more colorful in the future, to be more articulate, and more artistic as well (if that is possible). I hope to see you down the road, I can promise a smile and a hello. I will promise no boustrophedon as that would for sure confuse me.
Today, the Friday before Christmas and all is complete, shopping all done for me, and as I move forward into a new year I so hope for changes and improvements to my life. I know of nothing that I want or need today other than improvement in life and to wake a few more days. This represents my wishes for the coming years ahead.
Today, the Friday before…?
I made my last visit today to the VA nutritionist, not that she was bad, but I understand what she wants from me and I am trying to provide it. Until I get it down and the numbers speak for themselves I do not want to waste her time every six to eight months. I will work on my needs and when I run into a snag and fall down I will call her back, I will let her help someone else.
A visit today to my VA nutritionist.
- I wake at 4:40 AM, my routine begins
- I leave home at 5:30 AM to eat
- At 5:54 AM I begin my coffee routine and enjoying the company around me
- Some friends come and go while I am there
- At 8:30 AM, my friend the cook sits beside me and we talk as she eats
- I depart the facility at about 9:05 AM heading home
- I arrive home, post some verbiage on WordPress
- I complete my second phase of the routine at 10:04 AM
- I sit at the computer, drowsy, and move to the recliner
- I hear a knock at the door at 1:09 PM UPS delivery
- WOW, What am I? Who am I? Why am I?
- Awake now, a second awakening, a second life for today.
My TV for tonight has been laid to sleep, I am about to move in that direction also. I am getting my locomotion in gear and begin my migration toward that creature called a bed. I call it a creature because it really does not treat me right, but again, I am getting used to that also from so many sources.
I remember the song of many years past, “Locomotion”. I use to enjoy hearing it but I never tried to dance to it.