The rooster and hen marries, along comes the egg, people eat chicken and egg. Good news for Reuters it has been decided that an egg a day is good for heart problems. So Peoples go have an egg.
Interest rates on student loans going to 5%. Heck, it is hard to pay for the loans now, what next?
I just read this headline on LinkedIn.
- Australian diners given water pistols to ward off seagulls
- A San Antonio family took in two kittens; big blues eyes and stubby tails. Bobcats maybe?
- China has multi-story hog hotels. Industrial farms elevated.
- Tourists in Lake Macquarie, Australia feed Kangaroos carrots. Kangaroos become aggressive.
- A Paris museum opens up to nudist, special visiting hours.
- Be ware: Burgers made of buffalo worms are sampled in Germany.
- US burger joint, an option, serves tarantula if desired, Durham NC.
You now have some crazy news for today. Thank you Reuters RSS.
A study suggested that about one-third of each household has three of more smartphones. Then you have tablets, laptops, and desktop computers. Of course now we have watches, wireless headsets, lol I saw an add the other day for a wi-fi water hose no hook-up required. (lol for this one).
The following references are worth looking up and reading:
- Pew Research Center, A third of Americans live in a household with three or more smartphones
- Katherine Lazarevich, The future of Smart Devices with Natural Language Processing
A number of different papers are available online about this subject. It is very interesting but scary if I was young. Things will get better. Think about a robot doctor? lol.
I was shocked when I read a study about this. The talk is now about “smart cities”. We have smart phones, robots male & female, is robot children on the way?, smart cars, smart trucks, is smart trains coming soon?, or even smart planes?. The funny thing is that this not new. It has been around for a number of years, but until some games came out with it, head sets, etc. I guess when machines start to think for themselves then that is when we need to worry the most. They will put man as we know out of the work force unless man goes back and learns so much more application. This is a heads up, more is on the way. This blurb is a thought to consider.