Thinking back a while, I believe that I may have overstated my eye and all of my immediate problems at the time. I am guilty of insecurities in my life. If my overstating a subject was boredom I do apologize. I have moved on, the eye is history, many other things is a history gone by. The second site is not working out well for me, it will become history very soon. I hope to be more colorful in the future, to be more articulate, and more artistic as well (if that is possible). I hope to see you down the road, I can promise a smile and a hello. I will promise no boustrophedon as that would for sure confuse me.
Watching the tube today “Fox Business” and I see a sense of sadness, but it is Government. The Congress submitted a funding bill, the Democrats singing instead of voting, The President not happy – called a meeting – and refused to sign it as is. They think the might have a way to get what he wants and will sign. They are back at work to make a new presentation. The stock market is reacting strongly at the proposal and also the rate increase.
In my opinion, I see the turmoil ahead to be very unproductive. I believe the Government will not accomplish anything of value during the next couple of years. Why would anyone want more than one term in this atmosphere?
I see a sense of sadness, but it is Government.
- I wake at 4:40 AM, my routine begins
- I leave home at 5:30 AM to eat
- At 5:54 AM I begin my coffee routine and enjoying the company around me
- Some friends come and go while I am there
- At 8:30 AM, my friend the cook sits beside me and we talk as she eats
- I depart the facility at about 9:05 AM heading home
- I arrive home, post some verbiage on WordPress
- I complete my second phase of the routine at 10:04 AM
- I sit at the computer, drowsy, and move to the recliner
- I hear a knock at the door at 1:09 PM UPS delivery
- WOW, What am I? Who am I? Why am I?
- Awake now, a second awakening, a second life for today.
I have a couple of things to do today, one is to clean my tchotchke while I enjoy my slumgullion with a spot of tea. After this, I shall find another project to engage in like some study items, or things to do issues. I know I will be washing dishes because they are already in the washer ready for me to light the fire.
Today I shall clean my tchotchke items and enjoy some slumgullion.
My TV for tonight has been laid to sleep, I am about to move in that direction also. I am getting my locomotion in gear and begin my migration toward that creature called a bed. I call it a creature because it really does not treat me right, but again, I am getting used to that also from so many sources.
I remember the song of many years past, “Locomotion”. I use to enjoy hearing it but I never tried to dance to it.