- I wake at 4:40 AM, my routine begins
- I leave home at 5:30 AM to eat
- At 5:54 AM I begin my coffee routine and enjoying the company around me
- Some friends come and go while I am there
- At 8:30 AM, my friend the cook sits beside me and we talk as she eats
- I depart the facility at about 9:05 AM heading home
- I arrive home, post some verbiage on WordPress
- I complete my second phase of the routine at 10:04 AM
- I sit at the computer, drowsy, and move to the recliner
- I hear a knock at the door at 1:09 PM UPS delivery
- WOW, What am I? Who am I? Why am I?
- Awake now, a second awakening, a second life for today.
I have a couple of things to do today, one is to clean my tchotchke while I enjoy my slumgullion with a spot of tea. After this, I shall find another project to engage in like some study items, or things to do issues. I know I will be washing dishes because they are already in the washer ready for me to light the fire.
Today I shall clean my tchotchke items and enjoy some slumgullion.