May all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- We have those non-believers that celebrate gift exchanges and friendships of the season.
- We have families that are so down on the luck that their children will be without for the season.
- We have families that experienced the fires and storms depriving them of their plans for the seasons.
- We have those that have an abundance of ability and will fully enjoy the season.
- We have many that will just be alone, by choice, because of their belief that the season is for families and their members.
- We must remember that Jesus was for all and that we are actually are celebrating his birthday, regardless of the date is right or wrong.
- We are blessed with life and it’s pros and cons in health and material items. Our well being is of our GOD
- Celebrate the season, rejoice, pray that our lives will be better and well of pains.
- MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL.