I woke this morning with a minimal amount of sleep behind me. I did sleep hard and without disturbance until my light system woke me. I got myself up and dressed, took care of my routine activities and here I am awake and communicating.
The course of my late afternoon and the night of last is as follows:
- I have been waiting for a package all day, UPS has it.
- I receive a delivery update about 7Pm that delivery attempted, retry tomorrow.
- I have been home waiting on it to come. So I will concede once.
- A friend wanted to come over to wash clothes. I said ok, they get off work at 8pm.
- They get here about 9pm, the gate opening setup did not work, I have to go to the gate to open the gate for them. Ok, I get the car out of the garage and go up there.
- They come down , began to wash, asked what I have to drink, knowing that I drink diet drinks. So they drink a diet Mountain Dew.
- I told them I had ice cream, they got some. She opened a frozen pie, thawed it and ate some, I find it back in the freezer. It will stay there for a few days then I will trash it. I was not raised to re-freeze foods that I have thawed.
- We watched TV while they washed and dried the clothes. The towels did not get dried and she left them here to finish drying, cool but at 1:30AM I got up and turned them off until later when people are not sleeping.
- I am up at 4:15AM dressing, routine at 5:19 AM, and now I am here talking about it.
Sometimes I actually like me, for what reason I know not! But I know deep down I am a good person, I hold back so many things at times, then one day I open-up to clean house and let the trash out. I still like me regardless.