Skip to content
- In government many despotic members gain perquisites due to their position
- Some emoluments are exculpated of their wrong doings
- Others, less hegemony, are exemplified and humiliated among their peers
- Being enthralled in my ways, I think that I would not care to be a despotic member of any government, for emoluments, hegemony, or any benefits not justified in my executions of my duties.
- Above comments refer to a few of the many within the government that are self-centered for self only and not those that they represent a duty to. My views only.