I have been so busy with many issues today and have fail to be here very much.  I have missed at least having something to do on here because it relaxes me and is fun.

A good word to get use to is a verb meaning to change or alter greatly and often with grotesque or humorous effect,  The word is transmogrify, it is an interesting word from the 17th century an poet Aphra Behn,used it in a writing that she published.  She is known in England to be the first professional writer.  We know that trans means across or beyond, the other is not sure how it was derived.

Go out and transmogrify something.