- I woke one day and had a cell phone
- Soon I found, no one uses a cell phone.
- So, I asked around and found that texting is the way
- Texting I say, what is that?
- Oh, you spell out little words with your big fingers on the small key board
- You then have a message to send to someone you know. Texting!
- I thought, ok schools are stopping writing, the phones have stopped talking, so what is next?
- Today, a cell phone is a TV, Movie, Radio, Text machine, Camera, Movie Camera HD, Map with directions, Medical alert device, and so much more. Who needs a computer?
- Heck, so I am now waiting for the Text Phone.