The about page is now updated.
I had a draft blog and did not even know it. Well, I am fixing it now, yes I could trash it but then that is mean to start something and not be man enough to finish it. I will finish it here.
I got photos with one input. I got projects with a couple of postings. I hope nothing else comes up as I will confuse myself and what will happen then? IDK but I do, I can plug it with a band-aid and it will be well in a few days. When you read this, should you do, you will find the band-aid kinda like this one.
So until the next mistake, no more band-aids.
I have contacted an old account and if all goes well tomorrow I will be updating the store with western wear, buckles, hats, etc. If all goes well then hope to see you around.
- If you have questions to ask, you know it is wrong to ask, then how do you learn?
- If a personal issue attracts the attention of others, does it become questionable?
- If a person is bothering someone, you know they mean harm, do you intervene?
- If you are nice and helpful to someone, is hurting them or helping them?
- If someone comes to you with a problem, they ask for your advise or help, say you help them with an understanding it will be returned, it is not, did you actually help or ruin a friendship?
- If you are down on your luck, you go to church, sit in the back, people look at you as to say why are you there?, you are not treated as the others, you just needed to pray, being treated badly will you feel better when you leave, or should someone say something to you to build your confidence up in trusting others?
Something to thank about,
- George has a job making seats.
- George goes to work each daily and on time.
- George has been at the job for a long time.
- George goes to work and meets Robby the Robot.
- Robby the Robot is starting his new job.
- George is moving on to something else, what?
- Robby the Robot, the boss says works harder, cheaper, and safer than George.
- George, the boss says, needs new skills, to be younger, and work harder/cheaper.
- George has a family, Robby the Robot has none.
- George today is with no job.
- Robby the Robot is doing George’s job.