It is that time again, the rain has begun, a few bites of thunder, the darkness is coming in, and I shall prepare myself for tomorrow. I have no plans, but one never knows what might climb out of the woodwork.
- I live with a routine
- Four times a day I medicate
- four times a day I eat something
- I drink coffee in the morning
- I drink water or diet coke the rest of the day
- I go somewhere if I want to,
- I have two cars on standby ready to ride.
- Some people fish, I do not
- It is to me, better to run to the store and buy them already cleaned ready to cook
- Of course, I will be on this machine for a while tomorrow, a bunch probably
So, it is that time again.
Disclaimer: Not reponsible for any spelling or grammatical mistakes. I do my best, but having two langugages, shut up and talk, revolving in my brain (yes, I have one), sometimes the result is more bi- than unilingual.