- Australian diners given water pistols to ward off seagulls
- A San Antonio family took in two kittens; big blues eyes and stubby tails. Bobcats maybe?
- China has multi-story hog hotels. Industrial farms elevated.
- Tourists in Lake Macquarie, Australia feed Kangaroos carrots. Kangaroos become aggressive.
- A Paris museum opens up to nudist, special visiting hours.
- Be ware: Burgers made of buffalo worms are sampled in Germany.
- US burger joint, an option, serves tarantula if desired, Durham NC.
You now have some crazy news for today. Thank you Reuters RSS.