- If you judge a book by its cover will you enjoy it
- The color of the cover, does it really matter?
- Thick book, or a thin book, which is better?
- A white paper, or a paper of color, which has more influence?
- So if you don’t like the cover, then why read the book?
I do not know, I open a book to begin reading and I get sleepy or I fall asleep. I am able to read more on here than I can justify doing it because it is there. I really wish I could speed read, and I did try to learn how once. Of course being young reading was not my game at the time.