What does a retired person do each day? Well I can not speak for others but I can speak on my behalf. My day:
- Get up early 3:30am
- Get around till 4:00am
- Check my bank balance with the computer
- Do some medical requirements
- Remove the car from the garage and drive 20 minutes to meet with other retirees
- Eat a meal, drink coffee and converse with others
- About 8:00am return home, get on the computer, learn Adobe, study on LinkedIn, check all mails, comments, and friend additions on Facebook, LinkedIn etc.
- Maybe watch some news or go to a doctor, eat through out.
- Answer bogus phone calls
- Do this and that.
Granted there is much more to do and I should do or will do in time. I have traveled so much over the years that I can’t get motivated to do it again. It is not as much fun as it use to be. I enjoy my life now, I have the 10 things above to keep me fulfilled each day. Yes I need a break sometime and 1,2,5,6, and 7 above is about the change. I think I will be going to the gym and workout some, as the doctors tell me to do, and see how that goes.
Life as a retired person varies with each of us for whatever reason. We can still enjoy it in out own ways.
Just a comment I wanted to make. Should you read this and want to comment please do.